Monday, February 28, 2011

Taking a week off.

As I will be away for a week I wanted to leave all with a few thoughts to ponder until I get back.

The light of God surrounds me, the love of God enfolds me; The power of God protects me; the presence of God watches over me. Wherever I am God is.

The man who waits is lost and the man who never tries is doomed.
A jealous mind is closed to true love and is most miserable.
Today may be the first day of the rest of your life or it may be the only day. Invest it wisely.

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotton son that whosoeever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." John 3:16

Have a great week. Remember God loves you just like you are. This is the day the Lord has made rejoice in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment